TOUR DURATION - 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Udaipur Taxi Cab Service offers customised Udaipur tour for individual traveller and can be started any date or time according to the guest's choice. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
- ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
- Day 1: Pickup & Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day 2: Eklingji, Nagda & Nathdwara
- Day 3: Udaipur Local & Drop
- End of Tour.
- DAY 1:PICKUP & UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- Arrive Udaipur and transfer to hotel. Day is leisure. In the evening we have a Boat ride on the lake Pichola.The famous Lake Palace of Udaipur was the summer residence of the former rulers. Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY 2:EKLINGJI, NAGDA & NATHDWARA
- After breakfast, drive to The Ekling Ji Temple is a stunning complex various temples in Kailashpuri a small village located just 22 kms in the north of Udaipur. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built by Bappa Rawal in 734 A.D. The magnificent architecture of Eklingnath Temple is simply remarkable. Nagada is a small town famous for the Sas- Bahu Temples, located on the banks of Bagela Lake just 23 Kms in the north-west of Udaipur. In the 6th century, Nagda was found by Nagaditya, the fourth Mewar King.Nathdwara is a city in Rajasthan state of western India. It is located in the Aravalli hills, on the banks of the Banas River in Rajsamand District, just north of Udaipur. This holy town is famous for its temple of Krishna which houses the Shrinathji, a 12th century "infant" incarnation idol (murti) of Krishna. Return to Udaipur and Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY 3:UDAIPUR LOCAL & DROP
- In the morning, after breakfast proceed to city tour of Udaipur. "The Venice of the East", Udaipur is an enchanting city. We start our sightseeing with the visit of Sahelion-Ki-Bari, jagdish Temple, City palace, the biggest Palace in India, Shree Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Moti Magri, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Vintage Collection of Classic Car. In the evening drive to Airport/Station or your hotel.