TOUR DURATION - 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Udaipur Taxi Cab Service offers customised Udaipur tour for individual traveller and can be started any date or time according to the guest's choice. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
- ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
- Day 1: Pickup & Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day 2: Eklingji, Nagda & Nathdwara
- Day 3: Chittogarh / Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur
- Day 4: Udaipur Local & Drop
- End of Tour.
- DAY 1:PICKUP & UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- Arrive Udaipur and transfer to hotel. Day is leisure. In the evening we have a Boat ride on the lake Pichola.The famous Lake Palace of Udaipur was the summer residence of the former rulers. Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY 2:EKLINGJI, NAGDA & NATHDWARA
- After breakfast, drive to The Ekling Ji Temple is a stunning complex various temples in Kailashpuri a small village located just 22 kms in the north of Udaipur. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built by Bappa Rawal in 734 A.D. The magnificent architecture of Eklingnath Temple is simply remarkable. Nagada is a small town famous for the Sas- Bahu Temples, located on the banks of Bagela Lake just 23 Kms in the north-west of Udaipur. In the 6th century, Nagda was found by Nagaditya, the fourth Mewar King.Nathdwara is a city in Rajasthan state of western India. It is located in the Aravalli hills, on the banks of the Banas River in Rajsamand District, just north of Udaipur. This holy town is famous for its temple of Krishna which houses the Shrinathji, a 12th century "infant" incarnation idol (murti) of Krishna. Back to hotel and stay.
- DAY 3:CHITTOGARH / KUMBHALGARH & RANAKPUR
- After breakfast, drive to Chittogarh:-Chittorgarh is yet another exotic fort of Rajasthan. It is situated 175 km to the east of Udaipur and is named after Chitrangad Maurya. Bappa Rawal, founder of the Sisodia dynasty, received Chittor as dowry from last the princess of the Solanki dynasty in mid-8th century AD. It covers an area seven mile covering 700 acres of land with its fortifications, palaces, temples and towers. The Chittorgarh fort stands on a 180 m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below.
Kumbhalgarh:-Kumbhalgarh is world famous for the Grand exotic Kumbhalgarh Fort. The fort has a rock solid architecture and that is why it is the only unbeaten fort in Rajasthan. Kumbhalgarh (also called Kumbhalmer or Kumbalgarh) is a Mewar fortress in the Rajsamand District of Rajasthan state in western India. Built during the course of the 15th century CE by Rana Kumbha, and enlarged through the 1800s, Kumbhalgarh is also a birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar. Back to hotel and stay.
- DAY 4:UDAIPUR LOCAL & DROP
- In the morning, after breakfast proceed to city tour of Udaipur. "The Venice of the East", Udaipur is an enchanting city. We start our sightseeing with the visit of Sahelion-Ki-Bari, jagdish Temple, City palace, the biggest Palace in India, Shree Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Moti Magri, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Vintage Collection of Classic Car. In the evening drive to Airport/Station or your hotel.