TOUR DURATION - 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
Udaipur Taxi Cab Service offers customised Udaipur tour for individual traveller and can be started any date or time according to the guest's choice. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
- ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
- Day 1: Pickup & Arrival Udaipur
- Day 2: Udaipur City Sightseeing
- Day 3: Jodhpur
- Day 4: Jodhpur Sightseeing
- Day 5: Jaisalmer
- Day 6: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Day 7: Jaisalmer & Drop
- End of Tour.
- DAY 1:PICKUP & UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- Upon your arrival in Udaipur railway station/airport you will be dropped to your hotel room. Day is leisure. In the evening we have a Boat ride on the lake Pichola. The famous Lake Palace of Udaipur was the summer residence of the former rulers. Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY 2:FULL DAY UDAIPUR CITY SIGHTSEEING
- In the morning, after breakfast proceed to city tour of Udaipur. Full Day Udaipur Sightseeing Tour covers all interesting and important tourist spots includes Udaipur City Palace, Shree Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Saheliyon ki Bari, Maharana Pratap Smarak (Moti Magri),Vintage Car Collection ,Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Night stay at hotel.
- DAY 3:UDAIPUR TO JODHPUR(INCLUDE RANAKPUR TEMPLE)
After Lovely breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Jodhpur. Enroute can visit the world famous Ranakpur temples. On Arrival check in at Hotel and in evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
- DAY 4:FULL DAY JODHPUR SIGHTSEEING
On your four day after the breakfast you will be taken to some magnificent spots of Jodhpur for sightseeing. There is Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Ghanta ghar(clock tower), Jaswant Thada, Mandore Garden. Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY 5:JODHPUR - JAISALMER
Jodhpur to jaislmer and check in hotel and laser to your time.
- DAY 6:JAISALMER SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit for a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. Begin at the Jaisalmer Fort, Also visit the havelis which are palatial homes with carved stone facades and owned by wealthy merchants. Other attractions include Bara Bagh, Gadsisar Lake. At eveing enjoy Sam sand dunes. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
- DAY 7:JAISALMER & DROP
After breakfast, you will be checking out from your hotel and will be dropped to railway station/airport.