TOUR DURATION - 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Golden Triangle Tour covers three of the most exotic destinations of North India i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, is the major and most preferred tour package of Rajasthan.
Udaipur Taxi Cab Service offers customised Rajasthan tour for individual traveller and can be started any date or time according to the guest's choice. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
- ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
- Day 1: DELHI
- Day 2: AGRA
- Day 3: JAIPUR
- Day 4: DELHI
- End of Tour.
- DAY 1 :: ARRIVAL DELHI
- On your Delhi arrival, our assistant will meet you at the airport and will drop you to your hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
- DAY 2 :: DELHI - AGRA
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife Also visit the Agra fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms. After lunch drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur & transfer to Hotel .Night stay in Jaipur.
- DAY 3 :: JAIPUR - DELHI
- After Breakfast, you'll visit the majestic Amber Fort, is one that cannot be easily described. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills. Later visit the City Palace, Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal, this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world. Past, present and future merge at Jai Singh's observatory, where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century. Drive to Delhi in the evening, Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
- DAY 4 :: DELHI DEPARTURE
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour of New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar ,India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial. Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. Later transfer to airport for onward flight.
- TOUR INCLUDES :
- All transfers in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Sightseeing of Delhi, Jaipur & Agra by Air conditioned car.
- Local English speaking Professional Guides.
- Elephant ride (subject to availability) in Jaipur.
- TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Airfares, Entrance fee to the Monuments.
- Beverages, Tips, Laundry etc.
- Any item not shown in Cost includes.
- All taxes, driver allowances, parking etc.